[Zope] Starting zope automatically on Linux Mandrake 8.0

Chris Green cmg@uab.edu
12 Jun 2001 12:49:42 -0500

try seeing if

# chkconfig: 2345 72 72

is in your /etc/rc.d/init.d/zope script

If all else fails,

cd /etc/rc.d/rc3.d; ln -s ../init.d/zope S73zope
cd /etc/rc.d/rc5.d; ln -s ../init.d/zope S73zope
cd /etc/rc.d/rc6.d; ln -s ../init.d/zope K73zope

--
Chris Green <cmg@uab.edu>