[Zope] Apache, mod_rewrite, https working together?

Tom Cameron tom@cameron.to
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:46:18 +1000

I am no expert in apache rewrite rules so I cant really help with those
questions.

I might add that the rules I send you are not run in a directory and are the
only rules I use on the virtual host (appart from logging and ServerName). I
don't set a DocumentRoot I just pass every single request through to Zope
and do all the rest with SiteAccess Rules etc.

Tom