[Zope] inserting file into external db

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 13:33:18 -0400

I had a problem something like this, but only when I used Netscape (4.7, on
Win95).  With Internet Explorer it worked fine.  I forget the other details
right now, but see if this behavior is browser-dependent.

Unfortunately, I didn't get it solved before I had to move on.  But at least
that would show wherein the trouble lies.

Cheers,

Tom P

[Corbett Waddingham]