[Zope] Several domains and one Zope

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 13:29:52 +0200

On Friday 15 June 2001 12:55, you wrote:
> I run 7-9 different domains out of one Zope.
>
> - Zope 2.3.2
> - A folder in the root of Zope for each site
> 	/site_one (named specific to site)
> 	/site_two
> 	/site_three
> - A virtual_host (set access rule) with the code for SiteAccess (see
> Zope.org) - A SiteRoot in every folder (no base, no bath).
>
> This really works like a charm. There are a few oddities in terms of
> things like breadcrumbs and that Zope puts them all in one log
> (Z2.log) which I have never found an answer for, but otherwise it is
> really a great thing.
>
> Enjoy,
> BZ

Thanx for your help but ... :-)

Where does apache show up in your setup ?
Sorry I forgot to mention that in my problem description .. sorry

Regards,
--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
+45 29 72 79 72

gitte@mmmanager.org

Quote of the day:
I'm having a RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE ... and I don't take any DRUGS