[Zope] Time-consuming External method blocks Zope execution

shawn grant shawn@dolphinsearch.com
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 13:17:32 -0700

I have been unable to get this method to work.  I went to the Netscape page and tried their example.  It didn't work with Netscape 4.75 on windows or linux (as well as IE and mozilla).  Is this still a supported mimetype?  Has anyone gotten this to work in or outside of zope?