[Zope] Login question

Mike Groves mike.groves@polymerlabs.com
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 23:07:17 +0100

Hello,

I've just started using Zope and am having great fun setting up a new site.
However, I'm having a few problems setting up user login. I need the ability
to allow users to log in and log out using forms, instead of the standard
Zope user folder http authentification. I'm not using any of the content
management/portal products (CMF etc.) and I've had a look at most of the
products in the User Management section of zope.org including LoginManager,
but I can't seem to work it out.

Has anyone got a simple example showing me how to add users, and a simple
login and log out form for either LoginManager, CookieCrumbler or anything
else?

Thanks very much for any help

Mike Groves