[Zope] Login question

Mike Groves Mike.Groves@polymerlabs.com
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:26:44 +0100

Thanks Steve,

I noticed that CookieCrumbler looks like it does what I want, unfortunately
the documentation and download for it has been removed from www.zope.org

The page states

"Just add a CookieCrumbler instance to the folder where your acl_users is
located. Then add two DTML methods to the same folder, login_form and
logged_out. Sample DTML can be found in README.txt."

But, it looks as though CookieCrumbler has been merged into LoginManager and
the readme.txt along with the sample DTML has disappeared !! -- I've also
looked through the LoginManager stuff and can't find it there either!

Anyone out there got the old readme.txt and the login_form and logged_out
samples for CookieCrumbler? If so could you let me have a copy please?

Thanks very much

Cheers

Mike Groves

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Drees [mailto:drees@the-bridge.net]
Sent: 18 June 2001 15:20
To: Mike Groves; zope@zope.org
Cc: liao@sandiego.edu
Subject: RE: [Zope] Login question

> I was hoping to avoid using an external database. Is there any way to do
> this using the standard acl_users folder?

http://www.zope.org/Members/hathawsh/CookieCrumbler
Cookie Crumbler claims to do just that.

----
The Information in this communication is confidential and may be privileged
and should be treated by the recipient accordingly.  If you are not the
intended recipient please notify me immediately. You should not copy it, or
use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.
Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not
given or endorsed by Polymer Laboratories Ltd. unless otherwise
indicated by an authorised representative independent of this message.
Any quotations, offers for sale or negotiations on behalf of the company
contained in this Email are Subject to Contract and require alternative confirmation.