[Zope] Proxy role question

scott scott@launchpoint.net
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:24:56 -0700

Hello, I am having some permission problems with a DTML method. I am running 2.3 I have a method that adds a folder, user's folder, a method and siteroot as well as sends a mail message. Now, I had set up the manager proxy role which has the permission to do all of those things. This worked in 2.1.6, now in 2.3, it gives the standard "unauthorized" error. I have tried changing the proxy role to manager, anonymous, and owner. Still raises error. There has got to be a way around this.... All Help is appreciated!