[Zope] Zope on Linux w/ Access DBs.

Eric Walstad eric@walstads.net
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:14:44 -0700

Hi Jason,
This ought to be a good start:
http://www.zope.org/Products/DA/ZODBCDA

Also, please take a look at NIP LTD's fantastic Mailing List Archive:
http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists/zope-archive.nsf
You may find your answers even faster there.  It's always good check there
first.

I don't use ODBC with Zope, so there may be a more up-to-date or better
Database Adapter available.  I just did a quick search and that was the
first one I found.

Eric.