[Zope] Re: [Zope]Zope + ZWiki + Wiki Forum = Errors :(

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
18 Jun 2001 18:46:08 -0700

"Ixokai" <zope@myseraph.org> writes:
>     I'm running Zope 2.3.2, recently upgraded, and the latest versions
> of ZWiki and Wiki Forum, and after dropping them into a directory,
> I've discovered that when I try to 'Edit' a wiki page, I get an
> error. I can't quite figure out why i'm receiving the error, yet. :)

Hi - as a matter of interest, what's Wiki Forum ?

And what zwiki version are you running ? There may be confusion here
since I haven't done a zope.org upload in a while.

> standard_wiki_header(this(),REQUEST,RESPONSE,title_url='../'+id()))
>     (Info: this)

I'll make a guess: do you have a standard_wiki_header from an older
zwiki version ? If so I would replace it with a newer one or upgrade
it by hand.