SV: [Zope] PDF documents in CMF (1.0)

Rubinstein Fredrik fredrik.rubinstein@IVF.SE
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 12:57:17 +0200

	Hi there,
I'm currently experinesing trobles with pdf files.
A sound PDF file uploaded to the server using LocalFS is unopenable
both through Zope and directly trying to open the PDF file on the =
server
where it is stored,

With kind regards

Fred=20
-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Fr=E5n: Gilles Lenfant [mailto:glenfant@bigfoot.com]
Skickat: den 19 juni 2001 12:51
Till: zope@zope.org
=C4mne: [Zope] PDF documents in CMF (1.0)

Hi,

I created a new document in my CMF personal folder, and uploaded a PDF =
file.
The MIME type switches to application/pdf. Till now, all's OK.
But when I try to open that document later from the CMF (Whatever =
browser),
I'm asked 3 (!) times for a local destination file and the PDF does not =
open
in the Acrobat Reader plugin of the browser as usual (when creating an =
usual
Zope "file" object then upload a PDF file, all's fine).

Is it a CMF bug or did I miss something ?

--Gilles