[Zope] ZSyncer.0.3.1 patch

Philippe Jadin philippe.jadin@123piano.com
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 17:14:34 +0200

This has not really something to do with the patch, but I have a problem
with Zsyncer. It was working very well (I used it two or three times to
update a site), and now I keep having an attribute error saying
"bobobase_modification_time". I tried to patch the product in order to use
modification time only if available, but I'm not experienced enough, and
guess what... it doesn't work any better...

Strange enough it worked before, and now I can't sync anymore :-(

Is there something I could do to help resolve this problem?

Anyway, great concept !

Philippe