[Zope] Timeouts from overseas?

zope@concision.com zope@concision.com
19 Jun 2001 19:03:09 -0400

I have an international customer who claims that their European
offices have difficulty receiving pages (roughly 50% failure rate)
from our Zope server here in the US while at the same time they have
no trouble receiving pages from our apache server. Both servers run on
the same physical machine, and the hostnames are served from the same
DNS zone. It would seem the only variable is the http server software
- zope vs. apache.

Just to complete the picture, they say that their US offices
have no difficulty receiving pages from any of our servers.

Is there some timeout value that I might try adjusting?

I know I can serve the Zope content through apache/PCGI. I'd rather
not.