[Zope] ZPT - equivalent of dtml-unless

Phil Harris phil.harris@zope.co.uk
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 13:04:04 +0100

Hi all,

I have a ZPT page which can optionally get a parameter, dn, which gets used
in a call to a Script (Python).

If I was doing this with DTML, I would use something like,

<dtml-unless dn>
  <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('dn','o=cm')">
</dtml-unless>

to set a default value for dn.

However I can't quite figure out how to set default values for vars in a ZPT
page.

The best I've come up with so far is this:

            tal:content="structure python:here.userList(dn=request.dn)"
            tal:on-error="structure python:here.userList(dn=None)">User List
goes here</span>

Which is fine if there is only one var but what if there are more?

Any ideas?

Phil
phil.harris@zope.co.uk