[Zope] How to add valuables into Property sheets from a form?

Oops Oops oops_am@yahoo.com
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 11:57:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello I’m new for Zope, I really need some help here
please.

Background:

I have a services form, when someone submit this form
all the valuables should save in to 5 different
property sheets.(is that possible?)

Anyways, I got all 5-property sheets created and when
I go under the folder I can see these 5 property
sheets inside the folder and I can manually click then
and add the value into the properties.

But I want have a nice web interface (a form) for
sales or customer to look and full in the information,
instead to ask them manually to add the valuables into
property sheets.

(Do I make sense so far?)

Anyways, I created the form with all the boxes for
them to full out.
Here comes my problem.

I can’t get those valuables to store into property
sheets.
Seems those valuables never been read by Zclass (or I
should say constructor???)

Here is part of code that I have in newclient_add ( my
constructor)

<dtml-with
"newclient.createInObjectManager(REQUEST['id'],
REQUEST)">
<dtml-call"propertysheets.customer_info.manage_editProperties(REQUEST)">

   <dtml-call reindex_object>
    <dtml-call
"manage_addDTMLMethod('service_order_form', '',
service_order_form_inclass)">

</dtml-with>

I hope I made myself clear enough for you to help me.
CAN YOU HELP ME????? :”(

-ANN