[Zope] PoPy.2.0.1 Needs Postgresql?

Russell Hires rhires@earthlink.net
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 07:11:47 -0400

The error I get is listed below. I'm trying to install the stuff that will
allow for me to work with Postgresql, and I'm following the HOWTO --
actually, I'm not. I can't believe that I have to *un*install Postgresql to
get PoPy to work. That doesn't make sense. Besides, I don't work with source
much anyway, I've got Debian ;-) Anyway, I did the ./configure, and this is
the error I get. Anyone know what I can change to get it to work?

checking for PQconnectStart in -lpq... no
configure: error: can't build without PostgreSQL libraries

Thanks!

Russell