[Zope] HELP! Opera 5.02 killing zope

kosh@aesaeion.com kosh@aesaeion.com
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 16:33:32 -0600 (MDT)

I am not sure why and every other browser seems to work just fine but when
opera 5.02 for windows makes a request on my zope box by trying to submit
a form the zope server starts to grow at about 10M/s. In the debug screen
I can see ZPublisher.cgi.FieldStorage growing 235000 entries in about 20
seconds. rfc822.Message also grows up to about 235000 entries also.
Everything else seems perfectly normal. I have tested opera on linux
without problems along with lynx, links, IE, netscape, mozilla etc with no
problems.

Zope 2.3.3
Python 1.5.2
on a Redhat 7.1 machine