[Zope] HELP! Opera 5.02 killing zope

kosh@aesaeion.com kosh@aesaeion.com
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 16:43:26 -0600 (MDT)

I know this is bad taste to reply to my own message but I found the
problem. They were running a proxy called webwasher. The proxy was makings
hundreds of thousands of requests to zope and I have no idea why. However
it does have WebWasher it the browsers identity string. Is there any way
sitewide that I can deny all access to anything that has WebWasher in it?

Designing the webpages of tomorrow http://webme-eng.com
Designing the MMORPGS of tomorrow http://worldforge.org