[Zope] 2.4 beta1 on win2k doesnt run??

Mike Bunyan mrbun@bigfoot.com
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 17:20:07 +0100

Have you added any products or external methods from previous
installations?

On  a Win2k pro I installed 2.4beta2 with products for ZODBCDA-3.1 and
this has references to regex which threw out lots or errors. Also
Local FS product made the start process die and I cannot tell why.
There must be some references that are not available any more.

I do not have a solution to either of these issues yet (no time to
debug yet)

Mike B