[Zope] How can I "from __future__ import nested_scopes" in python scripts?

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 13:24:47 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, jelle wrote:

> I had hoped that to be true but the following code snippet fails in
> Python 2.1 unless I add the "__future__" import and always fails in Zope
> 2.4beta.  By removing one of the "echoAlpha()" calls from either
> "echoBeta()" or "echoDelta()" and the Zope python script works.

Aha--there is a bug in there.  It's as if using a name "consumes" it so
that later functions can't use it.  I'm sure this is a bug in the compiler
package.  Now that it's identified it shouldn't be hard to track down.
Thanks for the test case!

Shane