[Zope] index_html, method or doc?

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:59:27 -0400

Of course it ***could be***, the question is -at least I thought so - is  in
normal practice, what's desirable?  Normally the default page is some kind
of gateway to other material.  If you want to prevent that, just use an
image or something else with no links.

But I'm not about to get into a shoving contest about this, it just points
out the lack of clarity about the original question and the previous
suggestions.  If they had been clear about the subject, we wouldn't have
posted these last several responses.

Tom P

[<rlanham@speakeasy.net>]

> You know... index_html could be an image, or anthing that a browser can
render, and it'll still work as the default object that zope calls.