[Zope] Zopae and external CGI programs

Mike Groves Mike.Groves@polymerlabs.com
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:36:33 +0100

Hello,

Is is possible to run an external CGI program from within Zope?

It's a Windows executable, compiled C program, and I don't have the source.

My environment is WIndows NT and Zope 2.3.3.

Thanks for any help

Mike

Dr Mike Groves
Software Strategist
Polymer Laboratories Ltd, Unit 8, The Mynd Industrial Estate
Church Stretton, Shropshire, SY6 6EA, U.K.
Tel:		+44 1694 724420
Fax:	+44 1694 724434
Website:http://www.polymerlabs.com

----
The Information in this communication is confidential and may be privileged
and should be treated by the recipient accordingly.  If you are not the
intended recipient please notify me immediately. You should not copy it, or
use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.
Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not
given or endorsed by Polymer Laboratories Ltd. unless otherwise
indicated by an authorised representative independent of this message.
Any quotations, offers for sale or negotiations on behalf of the company
contained in this Email are Subject to Contract and require alternative confirmation.