[Zope] acquisition problem

kosh@aesaeion.com kosh@aesaeion.com
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 17:28:23 -0600 (MDT)

DTML documents look at where the document is physically located while
methods look around where they currently appear to be located. I need my
document to look in itself and then look around like a method does.
Methods act locally at any folder they inherit to and I need my doc to act
the same way.

Designing the webpages of tomorrow http://webme-eng.com
Designing the MMORPGS of tomorrow http://worldforge.org