[Zope] compiling Python modules for Zope

Mark James Adams mark@raysend.com
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 13:32:30 -0400

Hello:

I'm trying to get LoginManager to work, which means building DynPersist
in ZPatterns. I followed the instructions of copying Makefile.pre.in
into the ZPatters folder and running "make -f Makefile.pre.in boot".

The main error I seem to be getting is:

../../ZODB/cPersistence.h:89: header file 'ExtensionClass.h' not found

ExtensionClass.h is located in my Zope directory in
lib/Components/ExtensionClass/src/ExtensionClass.h.

How do I tell make where to find this file and any other headers it
needs in order to build Python modules for Zope. Sorry, I don't know too
much about make or compiling modules.

Thanks!

--
Mark James Adams