[Zope] Searching phrases flakey in Zope?

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 13:09:15 -0400

Catalog phrase searching just doesn't work period with a
TextIndex.  If it's working on Zope.org, that's a miracle
and an accident of history. ;-)

Eric Enge created a text index which support phrase
searching (Position Index), which hopefully if he's not too
busy and he's so inclined, he'll turn in to a pluggable
index for use under the Zope 2.4+ series (Zopes under 2.4 do
not support pluggable index types).

- C