[Zope] Re: Possible: Saving and re-issuing the REQUEST?

Philipp Robbel philipp.robbel@eml.villa-bosch.de
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 13:12:37 +0200

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0EA8B.C4290430

Hi again,

I have another idea :)

Is it possible to access the calling document's REQUEST?
After all, what pops up in the javascript window is another document.
Can this document access the parent's (i.e. calling document's) REQUEST?

If so, to refresh the parent window I could easily do the following code
in the javascript window:

where the QUERY_STRING would come from the calling document's REQUEST.

Is that possible in Zope?

Thanks a lot,
Philipp

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0EA8B.C4290430

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DWindows-1252">
6.0.4417.0">
<TITLE>Re: Possible: Saving and re-issuing the REQUEST?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi again,<BR>
<BR>
I have another idea :)<BR>
<BR>
Is it possible to access the calling document's REQUEST?<BR>
After all, what pops up in the javascript window is another document. =
Can this document access the parent's (i.e. calling document's) =
REQUEST?<BR>
<BR>
If so, to refresh the parent window I could easily do the following code =
in the javascript window:<BR>
<BR>
&lt;a href=3D&quot;DisplayStaff&lt;dtml-var =
QUERY_STRING&gt;&quot;&gt;<BR>
where the QUERY_STRING would come from the calling document's =
REQUEST.<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
Is that possible in Zope?<BR>