[Zope] can't login to Zope!

Stuart Quimby StuQ@dstoys.com
Thu, 01 Mar 01 10:55:30 -0500

Message: 47
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 18:17:02 +0300 (MSK)
From: Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
To: Stuart Quimby <StuQ@dstoys.com>
cc: "'zope@zope.org'" <zope@zope.org>
Subject: Re: [Zope] can't login to Zope!

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001, Stuart Quimby wrote:
>> - Try running python zpasswd.py access.
>> - Close browsers/restart zope/open browsers - same response - no error messages - just doesn't like the usernames and passwords I'm providing.
>> - Thought maybe it was a 'Mozilla thang'.  Tried Netscape.  Same response.

>/etc/rc.d/init.d/zope stop
>python zpasswd.py access
>/etc/rc.d/init.d/zope start

I Tried this sequence already.  Did it once more to check after your quick response to my post (thanks).  Tried it again with python zpasswd.py inituser.  Same problem.  I've gone through every combination of opening/closing/starting/stopping browser windows and zope in combination with rerunning zasswd.py (inituser and access) that I can think of.  Any other ideas?
Stuart Quimby
President, Design Science Toys Ltd.
1362 Rt.9
Tivoli, NY  12583