[Zope] data point on ease of learning Zope -- I give up.

Phil Harris phil.harris@zweb.co.uk
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 22:16:04 +0000

You may be an experienced Python programmer but you're searching skills leave
a bit to be desired.

Did you even *look* at the Zope book, linked from the Zope.org homepage?

Did you look at any of the source that comes with Zope?

There are a multitude of good examples there which would have had you up and
running in no time (since you are an experienced Python programmer after all).

It's a shame to see you go, luck be with you.

Phil
phil.harris@zweb.co.uk