[ZOPE] : upload from linux machine

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
02 Mar 2001 08:41:15 -0700

On 02 Mar 2001 12:22:18 +0530, K H Subrahmanyan wrote:
> hi,

Pleasae, no HTM/MIME emails, thanks.

>    I will create a file using python method and it will be in root directory
> of Linux.
>
> Now I would like  to add it to Zope as a file.
> file means as we add from "Add available Objects"(here it will ask us to
> browse from windows machine.)

So browse from the Linux machine. :^)

> I would like to add by writing Dtml method.(it must take from the Linux
> machine.)
>
> How to do that.

That depends on how you want it done. If you want it done by a user from
their browser, they need to be on the machine where the file is to
upload it. If you want it done automatically, look into xml-rpc. The
searchable list archives should be good for this.

Bill