[Zope] Hello from New Riders

Stephanie.Wall@newriders.com Stephanie.Wall@newriders.com
02 Mar 2001 15:04:19 -0500

Hello,
I wanted to drop an email and introduce myself and basically say hello.

I'm the editor from New Riders who's working with Michel and Amos on publishing their well known Zope book.

I've had some people write to me asking when the book will appear on book shelves. If all goes as planned, the finished book will be out in July. As a special to this announcement, the first 5 people who email me saying that they are interested in the book will be sent a free copy when it publishes.
In addition, if you're in some way affiliated with a website, company, or other source that could help generate publicity about their book and Zope in general, please let me know as I'd like to follow up with you on co-promotional opportunities.

Cheers,
Stephanie

Stephanie Wall
Executive Editor

New Riders Publishing - VOICES THAT MATTER
stephanie.wall@newriders.com
(317) 817-7379 work
(317) 407-4720 cell