[Zope] Hello from New Riders

Jérôme Loisel jerome@levinux.org
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:30:42 -0500

Le Vendredi 02 Mars 2001 15:04, vous avez écrit :
> Hello,
> I wanted to drop an email and introduce myself and basically say hello.
>
> I'm the editor from New Riders who's working with Michel and Amos on
> publishing their well known Zope book.
>
> I've had some people write to me asking when the book will appear on book
> shelves. If all goes as planned, the finished book will be out in July. As
> a special to this announcement, the first 5 people who email me saying that
> they are interested in the book will be sent a free copy when it publishes.
> In addition, if you're in some way affiliated with a website, company, or
> other source that could help generate publicity about their book and Zope
> in general, please let me know as I'd like to follow up with you on
> co-promotional opportunities.

I am interested as well.

As for promotional material, I could at least link to the book on my home
page. It has a section about my radio show which is of general interest, but
I still doubt I gat very many hits, so...

Nice to meet you, BTW. :-)

--
Jérôme Loisel
Lévinux: GNU/Linux dans les communautés à Lévis