[Zope] Minor Tab bug?

complaw@hal-pc.org complaw@hal-pc.org
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 17:25:58 GMT

This isn't a showstopper, and if someone else has pointed it out, please
disregard.  However, I found a minor bug in Zope 2.3.0.  Here it is.

When you are using the management screent to edit the properties of a folder,
once you press the "Save Changes" button, the changes are indeed changed, and
the content of the "Properties" tab is indeed shown, but the tab itself that is
indicated is the "Contents" tab, rather than the "Properties" tag.

Its not a big deal, and is easily worked around.  For that reason, I don't know
if anyone bothered to mention it.  If there is a bug tracking list, please
direct me to it and I'll add it there (but it wasn't obvious from the Zope site
that there was a specific bug-tracking list).

Cheers,

Ron