[Zope] something wrong with my uploaded images

Hans de Wit hw@scp.nl
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 13:14:24 MET

Hello,
When i add images "by hand", the images are perfect.
However uploading them with the following dtml doesn't work.
The result is an object, but when i view it, there is a cross (like this image is not
found). There are not enough bytes in the image object either.

I checked the variables foto_id, foto_file and foto_title with an
<dtml-var foto_id> etc. They seem to be allright.
The manage_delObjects also works fine.
What i am doing wrong?  any hints appreciated

<dtml-with expr="PARENTS[1].fotos">
<dtml-if expr="_.hasattr(this(),foto_id)">
<dtml-call expr="manage_delObjects(foto_id)">
</dtml-if>

<dtml-call expr="manage_addImage(id=foto_id,file=foto_file,title=foto_title)">
</dtml-with>
<dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect(HTTP_REFERER)">

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Hans de Wit

h.de.wit@scp.nl