[Zope] Adding Property to newly added Image w/o Image ID

Ryan Winfield Woodings ryanwoodings@earthlink.net
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 11:00:17 -0800 (PST)

HI All,
I am new to Zope (just installed it a week ago) and am
absolutely loving it!!  I have found the mailing list
archive very valuable, but I have a question that I
haven't been able to find an answer to yet. I have a
form that is used to upload a picture, picture title,
and picture description. My DTML method that gets
called from this form uses the picture file and
picture title to add an image (into a subfolder) like
this:
<dtml-call expr="_[prop_id].manage_addImage(id='',
file=file, title=image_title)">
Then I want to add the description as a property
(named image_desc) to the image... but I don't know
the id of the image that I just added, so I don't know
how call:
manage_addProperty('image_desc', image_desc, 'text')

How do I access the newly added image in this case?
Thanks!!

Ryan Woodings