[Zope] Methods to connect Linux Zope to ODBC database

Chris Beaumont cbeaumon@msri.org
Wed, 07 Mar 2001 13:53:12 -0800

Hello,

  I'm looking for a way to enable our (Debian) Linux-based Zope
installation to connect for some very simple (read-only) interaction
with a FileMaker Pro database that is available via ODBC.

I'm wondering what others have used to do something like this. I realize
that there are commercial 'bridge' products out there that will make the
connection, but as far as I can see, there isnt an ODBC DA for Linux. Is
there any workaround? Or does anyone have any suggestions, or experience
with any method that they would be willing to share?

Thanks.
Chris Beaumont
cbeaumon@msri.org