[Zope] calling product methods

Ulrich Wisser u.wisser@publisher.de
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 13:30:31 +0100

Hello,

whenevver I try to call a method wich should be acquired
from the product I get a traceback. I have a Yihaw folder.
In the Yihaw Product there is a method YihawNewsItem_add.
But when I try to call

   <dtml-with news>
     <dtml-var "YihawNewsItem_add(REQUEST=REQUEST,RESPONSE=RESPONSE)">
   </dtml-with>

or

   <dtml-var "news.YihawNewsItem_add(REQUEST=REQUEST,RESPONSE=RESPONSE)">

I get a traceback telling me that YihawNewsItem_add is not known.
What is wrong in my picture of how products work?

Thanks

Ulrich
--
Searchengine Know How  - Webpromotion - Optimization - Internal Search
World Wide Web Publisher, Ulrich Wisser, Odensvag 13, S-14571 Norsborg