[Zope] IPC9 Thoughts aka YACR

sam gendler sgendler@akamai.com
Fri, 09 Mar 2001 11:41:58 -0800

--------------1823AE561FD4FC82D9054932

ender wrote:

> i'd like to start a new project. Python 4 Women. the male/female ratio at this
> year's conference was absurd (it had to be over 80:1). guys help get the word
> out

No disrespect intended to all those who put in such hard work developing such
interesting and informative presentations, but this has to be the best idea I
heard from the entire conference.  I think 80:1 is being generous.

--sam

In my day, we didn't have virtual reality. If a
one-eyed razorback barbarian was chasing you with
an axe, you just had to hope you could outrun him.
                      -- Sarah M. Wolford, Hanover

ender wrote:
the male/female ratio at this year's conference was absurd (it had to be
over 80:1). guys help get the word out</blockquote>
No disrespect intended to all those who put in such hard work developing
such interesting and informative presentations, but this has to be the
best idea I heard from the entire conference.&nbsp; I think 80:1 is being
generous.
<pre>--&nbsp;
In my day, we didn't have virtual reality. If a
one-eyed razorback barbarian was chasing you with
an axe, you just had to hope you could outrun him.&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Sarah M. Wolford, Hanover</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------1823AE561FD4FC82D9054932--