[Zope] RELEASE StarRave 0.0.19 - A call for help -

ed colmar ecolmar@uswest.net
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:43:46 -0700

Hi All!

    My little zope project is almost a year old. And Even though the main
page (www.starrave.org) is down, there are still sites in operation.  See
www.trustcrew.org for a site that is in active use.

    This product automates many functions of websites for local rave scenes,
and rave production companies.

    This release fixes some problems with newer zopes, and works with the
new 2.3

    The main problem I'm having is getting the catalog to work right...  I
strayed from the path of the new Squishdot catalog, because I couldn't get
that format to work properly...  but now it is all messed up.  If anyone
could take a quick look that would be great!

    You can find the new product here:

    http://www.zope.org/Members/element/StarRave

-e-