[Zope] Re: Simple ZCatalog question

Tim Moore tmoore@tembel.org
14 Mar 2001 22:39:37 +0000

Tim Cook <tim@freepm.org> writes:

> Tim Moore wrote:
> >
> > Tim Cook <tim@freepm.org> writes:

> > > Been there, done that, found it in the mailing list archives.
> > > It should be a TextIndex.
> >
> > OK, thanks but then what should the actual query contain?
> > --
> > Tim Moore
>
> Okay, I misunderstood the problem.  Create a Z Search Interface and
> study the code generated to see how to query the catalog.

No, I understand the basic query syntax.  What I'm trying to do is
create query which returns all of the objects of type 'Timeslot' that
have some non-null value for their 'archive_url' property.  It's the
second half of that query that I can't figure out...

Catalog(meta_type='Timeslot', archive_url='???')

I've tried archive_url='*', but that doesn't work.  Is this even
possible using ZCatalog?
--
Tim Moore