[Zope] Python console

Dan L. Pierson dan@control.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 16:00:02 -0500

That's exactly why I asked about the ZEO "magic".  What Jim did and what
I'm trying to do
is run a ZEO storage server, then run python as a ZEO client for debugging
while running
another ZEO client with a browser working on the site.  All off of a single
laptop at the
conference.

--On Thursday, March 15, 2001 03:51:15 PM -0500 Joel Burton