[Zope] Re: [Zope-Annce] ANNOUNCE: Zope 2.3.1 beta 2 released

Brian Lloyd brian@digicool.com
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 12:18:13 -0500

>    I put the patch to the Collector and someone from DC (I think it was
> Brian Lloyd) promised to put it into CVS in next version. Well,
> it's not in
> 2.3.1b2.

I never promise anyone anything for a specific release, unless
it is already done :)

> I cannot find it in the Collector - I got "Principia Unavailable"
> on the page
> http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector/bugsAndFeatures/Classificat
ion/Bug/tableBrowse
(did you upgraded to beta2? :) and I cannot search, because Collector asks
issue id. I don't know id.

No, I added direct search by issue id to the Collector yesterday
and made a boo-boo. It's fixed now.

The issue id is 2022, and it looks like it was marked
accepted by Chris on Mar 5. I've gone ahead and merged
the patch and marked it completed.

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909