[Zope] MSSQL7 ZSQL method works, can't use in DTML

Rich Young rich@ExperiencePlus.Com
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 11:26:23 -0700

Dieter wins the prize: I was using Zope 2.2 binary for Windoze.  Delete,
install Zope 2.3.0, reinstall ZODBC, and it's all good.  Thanks very much,
Dieter -- I feel much more sane and much less stupid now.

For the reference of those following along at home or reading this msg in
the archives, it looks like it's a no-no to use Zope 2.2 with ZODBC -- I
think the problem extended to more than just MS-SQL 7, because I got the
same problem with MS-Access.
--Rich Young
rich at xplus dot com