[Zope] Can one protect dtml from being rendered?

Chris Muldrow muldrow@mac.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:21:27 -0500

<dtml-var document_src> will return the unrendered source of a DTML
Document. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for. (Since the tags
inside the unrendered source are still within <> tags, they wont show in a
browser. If you wanted them readable, you'd have to escape the html, I
guess)
Hope this helps.
Chris Muldrow