[Zope] avoiding nested DTMLs

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:47:25 -0600 (CST)

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to figure out how to do something here while avoiding nested dtml
tags. Here's what I've got:

I have a TinyTable containing two fields: "name" and "status". I have a DTML
Document in the same folder as the TinyTable for each "name" in the
TinyTable. I want to display that DTML Document based on the value of
"status" in the TinyTable.

Here's some code:
<dtml-in testTable>
 <dtml-if "status <> ''">
 </dtml-if>
</dtml-in>

So in the code above I want to insert <dtml-var spam_html> (which is a DTML
Document in the current folder), for example, if the TinyTable contains a
line that looks like:

"spam_html", "X"

I hope I'm making myself clear. Anyone have any ideas?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/