Re(2): [Zope] Zope hosting

David McCuskey david.mccuskey@bigfoot.com
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:33:29 -0800

On 03/19/01, Kit enlightened me with:

>Not at all too good to be true. I use Hurrah for one of my sites. They are
>fast, prompt, helpful, and knowledgeable about Zope. I think they are the
>best deal running in Zope hosting at this time.
>--
>Kit O'Connell
>Zope Administrator

i second that.

the 100Mb and 3Gb of bandwidth makes the deal very attractive. you have
full rights over your own zope instance and can install any package you
want. plus you get all of the regular UNIX access, etc.

the only gripe i have is that i can't FTP to my zope instance for editing.

david

--
David McCuskey
david.mccuskey@bigfoot.com