[Zope] The RESPONSE object

Peter Sabaini sabaini@niil.at
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:54:08 +0100 (CET)

i didnt find a set() method in the source of
lib/python/Products/OFSP/help/Response.py, i think that may be a bug
in the ZQR. (disclaimer: i've got zope v2.2.4, maybe it was added
later on).

i doubt that setting a variable in the REQUEST object with

  <dtml-call REQUEST.set('myVariable', myVariableValue)">

can be used to pass data across a redirect (but you can try this
easily).

i would use some kind of session manager to do this, or you could
hack your redirect url to look something like
'/SomeDtmlMethod?var=value'...

 - peter.