How slow should dtml-var be? (was: RE: [Zope] Problems with * BIG* SQL queries)

Capesius, Alan CapesiusA@Sysmex.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:18:38 -0600

Let's clarify that here...large tables not lots of tables.
As I showed in my earlier messages in the *BIG* thread, a large table (31000
records) may take 15 minutes+ to render whereas the same data parsed into
300 tables renders very quickly (seconds).