[Zope] Access Rule won't work !? Zope 2.3.1b2

Anton A. Zotov futurb@nh.km.ua
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 19:52:25 +0200

Help needed. Can't get how to handle virtual hosting :-(
I do the next:
1) Create in the root folder of the Zope Python script (dtml methods won't
work either) with the name 'dns_handler'.(It contains only return "I'm
ruling !!!!!!!")
2) Set Access Rule with id 'dns_handler'
3) Make a request to root folder (e.g. 'http://localhost:8080/')
and... finally I get my index_html dtml-page located also in the root
folder. Deleting index_html doesn't help :-) (just preventing such Gotchas)

Would anybody tell me what to do. I would also appreciate somebody
explaining me what are all those SiteRoots & Virtual hosts monsters all
about ??? How to apply them at all ? I'm facing great lack of documentation
on the topic. help. Help ! HELP !!!!!!!

Thanx in advance for my salvation.

Anton.