[Zope] Access Rule won't work !? Zope 2.3.1b2

Capesius, Alan CapesiusA@Sysmex.com
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:17:08 -0600

AccessRules are not designed to return page content. look at:
http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/SiteAccess2/otheruse

I posted a ZServer solution to this list just last night that shows an
alternative way.
http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists/zope-archive.nsf/Main/E81DE647DC4E568680
256A17001B4FCF?OpenDocument&mode=subject&topic=[Zope]VirtualHostingconfigura
tionforZope