[Zope] newbie can't log out of zope manager?

Peter J. MASON peter.mason@retriever.com.au
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 15:35:28 +1100

"M. Adam Kendall" wrote:

> Ok, this definitely shouldn't be happening.  Did you make sure to assign
> your
> new user the Manager role?  Also, did you happen to possibly fill in
> some
> Domain information that you shouldn't have?

I've tried a few things here. Firstly I had a "manager" role, but the
latest has both "manager" and "owner" highlighted. In all cases so far,
I've left domains blank.

I also noticed that somehow I seem to be changing between admin and the
new user, by closing down the browser in the meantime and variously
responding to the "login invitation". This tells me that the user are
distinct which is good.

Can I ask this simply ... you referred originally to an artifact. How do
you logout and login? Is closing or reloading the webpage some part of
this? And/or what is the function of the "logout" button a top right?

--
Peter J. MASON, Principal Software Engineer
Retriever Communications Pty Ltd